bitchie

Adrienne Wilder
My Brother's Lover
Lynn Kelling

Returning Home

Returning Home - Adina Nicc Was this a joke? This wasn't a book, it didn't even qualify as a short story. SEVEN pages on my reader. SEVEN badly edited pages. Words left out, words repeated, no beginning, no real end, no character development, no character description, no plot, no nothing. Just a guy waking up one day, freaking out (over what? no idea), quitting his job, returning to his ex after five years, freaking out because he sees his ex with another woman, a doctor visit because the guy is totally freaking out, and declarations of love.

I got the feeling there might be some sort of D/s thing going on between the MCs, but that's never explained either. No way would I spend money on this, no way would I waste time to read this if it were free. Just avoid this mess.