bitchie

Adrienne Wilder
My Brother's Lover
Lynn Kelling

Threshold

Threshold - Jordan L. Hawk I read a lot of horror when I was a kid. I cut my teeth on authors like John Saul, Dean Koontz and Stephen King, and I have to tell you, Jordan Hawk can totally hold her own in the scary freaky monster department!

This installment finds Ival (love that!) and Griffin on a case for Whyborne's father at a mine in West Virginia. Weird things have been happening at the mine, and Whyborne Sr sends them to find out what is going on. Enter one of Griffin's exes, lots of insecurity on both Ival and Griffin's part, and lots of freakiness, and this was yet another awesome read.

I admit, I don't read a lot of horror these days, so every time I pick up a book like this, it takes me a few chapters to get into things, but, once again, once things really start rolling, I was all in. I could not put this book down, even though I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I still read until I was finished, nearly 5:30. Totally do not regret it, I'm just happy I still have two more books to read before I'm all caught up on this series.