bitchie

Adrienne Wilder
My Brother's Lover
Lynn Kelling

Two Point Conversion

Two Point Conversion - Mercy Celeste Ok first, a warning- this is twincest. If that's not your thing, this isn't the book for you.

But if it is your thing, this book is totally for you. It's not something I ever thought about before I got into reading M/M, but now, it flips my switch. It really makes a strange sort of sense, two people who have been together literally FOREVER, I can see how that love could evolve, and how it might be hard for them to ever really love someone else in that way.

This book starts with a bang, or really, a blow job on the school bus, on the way home from a football game. A first for both guys, but we eventually find out that while they are both virgins (at 19!), Kevin is gay, and has exchanged a few hand and blow jobs at clubs, and Kyle has fooled around with girls, but that was it.

I have a few niggles about this story. Because they were twins and because their names were similar, I often forgot which twin was which, who was doing or saying what to whom. Which could have been totally the point, but still, it got confusing after a while. I also thought the editing fell apart at the end, with a few wrong words and confusing phrases during the talk with cheerbitch #2.