bitchie

My Brother's Lover
Lynn Kelling

Model Love

Model Love - S.J. Frost

This was sweet. Not overly angsty. It's about a former male model who feels a huge amount of guilt over the death of his twin brother, and has barely been existing for the past three years. Finally, his friend and former agent drags him off to Bora Bora to try to pull him up out of his misery.  There he meets Temaru, who finally makes him feel something again.

I did feel it went a bit too fast and was maybe a bit too easy. Three years of wallowing in his guilt, and one meeting with the possibility of more is enough to drag Ian back? To make him start taking care of himself physically and even consider getting back into modelling? And of course after ten days these guys are already head over heels in love with each other and planning a life together.

But it was a pretty good book in spite of the rush, so it gets 3.5 stars from me today.