bitchie

In The Absence of Light
Adrienne Wilder
My Brother's Lover
Lynn Kelling
Spook Squad - Jordan Castillo Price This series just keeps getting better and better. Vic and Jacob are totally settled and happy in their relationship together. We got no angst or friction between the two, which was nice. The friction came with their roommate, Lisa, and the head of the FPMP, Con, and with solving some of the mysteries that occurred in the last book. Vic is finally coming to believe everything he always thought might not be true, and this sets things up nicely for a new direction in the series, a direction I am looking forward to taking with our Vic and Jacob.For those like me with a bad memory, it would probably be a very good idea to at least reread the last book or two, because they play quite heavily into this book. I wish I had taken the time to reread myself, but I plan to go through the whole series soon.