bitchie

Adrienne Wilder
My Brother's Lover
Lynn Kelling

The Gravedigger's Brawl

The Gravedigger's Brawl - Abigail Roux I enjoyed this a lot more than I expected to. I mean it's Abi, so I knew it would be good, but it's also a different type of story from her, so I was cautious going in. Totally unwarranted. The ghost story plot was spooky, the legends felt well researched, and I loved the atmosphere Abi created. The Gravedigger felt like a character all it's own, and I really felt like I was sitting there, watching Ash and Ryan doing flair and having a good time.I loved Ash and the other characters, although I didn't really feel like Wyatt was given much personality beyond being a bit shy. I would have liked him to be more developed, but that's a small niggle for such an enjoyable read. I'd truly like to read more about all of these characters, although I'm not sure how that's possible, unless they get turned into a team of ghost hunters.